Last week Gabrielle Sinclair, CEO ACECQA spoke to the NSW members in a conversations evening. She stressed how important it was for Early Childhood teachers and Educators to speak up about the NQF. Below is information about how to participate.
Stage 2 of the 2019 NQF Review is underway with the release of a Consultation Regulation Impact Statement (CRIS) for feedback. The CRIS explores a range of issues related to 8 key areas:
- safety, health and wellbeing;
- family day care;
- outside school hours care;
- understanding of quality ratings by families;
- changes in fees within the NQF system;
- oversight and governance of services and providers; and
- proposed changes to the NQF arising from the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse.
ECA will be developing a written submission with input from ECA Branches and members.
Watch out for an invitation to participate in a ECA members online session, where you can join Sarah Swain, General Manager, Policy and Government Relations to discuss the issues included in the CRIS.
If you can’t attend an online session, please feel free to provide your feedback to ECA via the email address below.
Want to know more?
Go to 2019 NQF Review to read about the review.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to provide feedback on the CRIS.