Early Childhood Australia is pleased to present the Ethics in Action Workshop, Engaging with the ECA Code of Ethics.
This series of five (5) half-day workshops will be held across regional New South Wales and facilitated by Catharine Hydon, co-author of ECA Code of Ethics and Ethics in Action: A practical guide to implementing the ECA Code of Ethics.
About the workshops
Informed by ECA’s Code of Ethics and referencing ECA’s recent publication, Ethics in Action: A practical guide to implementing the ECA Code of Ethics, these workshops will explore the ethical dimensions of our work and strengthen our capacity to make more effective and respectful decisions. Using the guide to support our professional thinking, participants will be invited to practice the art of ethical decision-making, and work together to reinforce approaches that enhance the rights and wellbeing of children, families, our colleagues and the community.
The workshops are suitable for anyone working with young children (aged birth to eight) and their families, including:
- service leaders, educational leaders, teachers and educators working in centre-based early learning services, such as long day care and outside school hours care
- teachers and educational support staff working in preschool/kindergarten settings
- family day care educators
- professionals employed in family support services, maternal and child health or supported playgroup programs
- teachers working in the early years of primary school education.
|ECA members and non-members||$148.50 (inc. GST)|
|Two Ticket Promotion||$269.00 (inc. GST)|
Two (2) Ticket Promotion is a limited exclusive telephone promotion: Call ECA customer service on 02 6242 1800 to purchase, offer expires 15 February 2019
Participants attending the workshops will receive a copy of the ECA Ethics in Action: A practical guide to implementing the ECA Code of Ethics (normally priced at $84.95) and the opportunity to purchase additional copies, as well as other resources such as the Code of Ethics A1 poster and the Box of Provocations at the event.
All registration fees are inclusive of GST.
Dates and locations
Each workshop will start at 9.00 am and conclude at 1.30 pm, with morning tea, light lunch and coffee provided.
* Single delegate price $148.50 (inc GST)
* * Two ticket promotion $269.00 (inc GST) (Limited offer, expires 15 February 2019, please call our customer service team 02 6242 1800)
|Register Now||Port Macquarie||Thursday 21 February|
|Register Now||Central Coast||Friday 8 March|
|Register Now||Dubbo||Thursday 28 march|
|Register Now||Tamworth||Thursday 4 July|
|Register Now||Merimbula||Thursday 24 October|