ECA NSW Mid-North Coast Regional Group Invites you to our Regional Symposium: Celebrate, Collaborate, Innovate
Saturday 24th March 2018, Slim Dusty Centre, Kempsey
Guest speakers Nikki Buchan and Thea O’Connor will ignite your curiosity as we celebrate early childhood education across the mid-north coast. There will be plenty of opportunities to collaborate with peers.
Program 8:30am Registration 9:00am Welcome and acknowledgement of country
9:30am Nikki Buchan keynote and panel discussion will focus on innovative ways to create environments that foster resilience and well-being of children. Our panel will consist of early childhood professionals sharing their stories from working in the field.
11:00am Morning Tea
11:30am & 12:10pm Breakout sessions carried out in the middle of the day will focus on several roundtable conversations addressing different topics which challenge early education professionals. The aim of these is to create dynamic dialogue and establish a network for ongoing support and critical reflection between interested ECEC professionals.
- Being a pedagogical leader: Navigating the challenges
- Transition to School: Working in collaboration
- Managing work /study Balance
- Fostering Inclusion through Deep and Authentic connection
- Supporting secure Attachment Relationships
- Leadership: The challenges of leading a team
- Building authentic Relationships with Families.
1:30 Thea O’Connor keynote and her interactive session will foster understandings of work place well-being and personal performance.
3:30pm Symposium Close.
Ticket purchases and further details: www.stickytickets.com.au/64251