CCSA is running workshops in 8 locations across NSW to help employ staff.
Every day CCSA’s Member Support team answers calls from early childhood Directors, Managers and Committee Members about how to employ staff and manage staffing changes.
Both members and non-members of CCSA are invited to attend this workshop, to benefit from our extensive sector specific experience and get the information you need to run your service effectively.
This workshop looks at the key issues raised with us through our Member Infoline, with topics including:
- an overview of your Industrial Relations responsibilities
- your obligations across the cycle of the employment relationship
- approaches and tools to support compliance and effective staff management, including
- what to include in an employment contract to comply with your obligations and support effective workplace relations
- how to manage leave entitlements and staffing arrangements, including during parental leave and long service leave
- how to manage temporary employment contracts and variations to permanent contracts, and
- how to manage terminations, including notice periods and payments.
The session is aimed at Directors, Committee Members, Service Owners, Managers and Administrator. Whether you are new to your role, or are looking to refresh your knowledge and skills, you will benefit from attending.
Please click on your preferred location to register.
- Ballina Tuesday 29 August – 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Armidale Wednesday 30 August – 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Albury Thursday 31 August – 1.00pm to 4.00pm
- East Maitland Wednesday 6 September – 1.00pm to 4.00pm
- Katoomba Friday 8 September – 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Batemans Bay Thursday 14 September – 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Castle Hill Wednesday 20 September
- Dubbo Thursday 21 September – 9.30am to 12.30pm
Places are limited – REGISTER TODAY. We look forward to seeing you!
Go to the CCSA Professional Development page for more information about the training and consultancies we can provide.